Things to do in...
The Town of Iuka website
- Antique Shops
- Cappleman’s Antiques
- The other one
- Biking/Hiking Trails - Be sure to take a stroll down the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway or hit the walking trail at the famous Iuka Mineral Springs Park.
- Bargain Shopping
- Festivals/Special Events See Events Calendar
- Historic Sites
- Civil War
- Historic Minerals Springs Park
- Oak Grove Cemetery
- Old Tishomingo County Courthouse Museum
- Shady Grove Cemetery
- The Apron Museum has a unique collection of aprons
- Restaurant Guide
- State Parks (Tishomingo County is the only state in Mississippi to be honored with two state parks; J.P. Coleman State Park in Iuka and Tishomingo State Park in Tishomingo).
Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway – The Tenn-Tom Waterway is accessible from several points in Tishomingo County. Come boat, camp, ski, fish or hike on the Tenn-Tom Waterway.